Reach further. Increase visibility. Maximized ROI.
Warm up social media’s most popular cold audience by putting yourself in front of the right audience.
Can’t seem to get your ads in front of the right demographic? Facebook is one of the internets most powerful sales tools when you know how to dial in the audience and creative presented. Our team diligently looks at creative from a user perspective, not just throwing some stock images and copy in a graphic. What would catch their eye? What offer can we showcase? Which time of day are we more likely to catch the right user? These are all questions we ask ourselves when developing the perfect campaign for your business. When you have cute puppies and foodie snapshots to compete against, it’s important your team knows what will make you stand out from the rest.
- Business understands Fb Ads require time & money to warm up audience.
- Well converting landing page must be provided unless Funnel Add-On is purchased.
- Audience lists required, or the business owner understands that the ads will take 2-3 weeks to run for traffic and engagement before moving to a conversion campaign.
- Creative assets can be supplied by business. If not, we will use Canva and/or Photoshop to create the imagery.
- A strong offer or competitive advantage should be developed prior to sign up — Fb ads is a cold audience so this should be compelling.
- Business agrees to share access via their Fb Business Manager.
- Ad spend budgets over $5,000/mo will be charged an additional 10% of total amount of spend over $5,000/mo
(One Time) *Pricing varies by Ad spend*
FUNNEL ADD ON
Ad spend less than
1 New Monthly Ad Campain
Ad spend between
2 New Monthly Ad Campaings
Ad spend over
2 New Monthly Ad Campaings
FACEBOOK ADS COMPARISON TABLE
Looking for a Package Deal?
Prefer A La Carte Services?
Have a question or want more information? We are here to help!
What happens when I am ready to move forward?
We are so glad you asked!
1) Once you have decided what services you would like, fill out the form below and select all services that you are interested in.
2) One of our team members will reach out to you and setup consultation to answer any questions you have and to make sure the services you have selected are the right fit.
3) You will then receive an invoice, terms and conditions and the necessary intake forms for your onboarding call.
Day-1 – Onboarding call (Please note that your billing date & onboarding date are usually 2-3 days different)
Day-5 – Setup tasks complete & campaign tasks begin
Day-15 – about ½ of our task work is done by this time for the month
Day-30 – Our work is just about complete for this monthly cycle
Day-35 – Monthly report is sent over & call to review is offered