Looking for a faster way to produce quality leads? Let us help you boost your customers in the next 45 days.
Google Ads (also known as Adwords, Paid Search, & PPC), is your ability to “rent” the top spot on a page for a given keyword instead of owning it organically. Understandably, this can get quite expensive as other businesses bid against you to hold that top spot as well. We know the struggle you may have faced investing so much, only to receive so little for your ROI. eTegrity Digital PPC campaigns were built to test & optimize around each keyword set to ensure the highest quality clicks and conversions are taking place. Retargeting visitors from the website through display ads in search is included in our campaigns.
- A well converting landing page is required unless a new landing page is purchased.
- Business understands that Google Ads cost per click is based on the current auction bids and are subject to change within their set budget.
- Initial campaign KPIs for dialing in strategy include an increase in clicks and CTR often prior to lead performance increasing (this a good sign we’re on the right track).
- Business agrees to share Google Ads access.
- GA account must be established and credit card for spend added prior to onboarding or this may result in delays.
- If a prior campaign was run, the negative keyword list and campaign history should be provided for analysis.
- Ad spend budgets over $5,000/mo will be charged an additional 10% of total amount of spend over $5,000/mo
(One Time) *Pricing varies by number of campaigns*
LANDING PAGE ADD ON
Ad spend less than
Ad spend between $1,501-$2,500/mo
Ad spend between
GOOGLE ADS COMPARISON TABLE
Looking for a Package Deal?
Prefer A La Carte Services?
Have a question or want more information? We are here to help!
What happens when I am ready to move forward?
We are so glad you asked!
1) Once you have decided what services you would like, fill out the form below and select all services that you are interested in.
2) One of our team members will reach out to you and setup consultation to answer any questions you have and to make sure the services you have selected are the right fit.
3) You will then receive an invoice, terms and conditions and the necessary intake forms for your onboarding call.
Day-1 – Onboarding call (Please note that your billing date & onboarding date are usually 2-3 days different)
Day-5 – Setup tasks complete & campaign tasks begin
Day-15 – about ½ of our task work is done by this time for the month
Day-30 – Our work is just about complete for this monthly cycle
Day-35 – Monthly report is sent over & call to review is offered